The B&B Il Ramaiolo is strategically located between the cities of Pisa, Lucca, Florence, LivornoÂ and Siena.Â Itâ€™s an ideal place where to stay for people with the aim to look around Tuscany, both in the main historical cities or in the rural suburbs. In this page there is a list of some of the places in the surroundings of the B&B, but during your stay we could give you any suggestion or advice you need to ensure you wonâ€™t miss the most attractive and unusual locations.
If you need a car or motorcycle to rent, here some services in the surroundings:
- Italy motorcycle rental serviceÂ â€“>Â motorcycle, Scooter, Vespa, car and van
- Pisa Airport terminal car rental companies
- Easy Terra car rental â€“> affordable car rental services
We can also help you in arranging your next travel around Tuscany, by introducing you to local tour operator specialized in Vespa Tours in TuscanyÂ or Bike tours in Tuscany. Just ask!!
Here a great selection of places to visit or events, in the surroundings of the Bed and Breakfast,Â for your great Tuscany tour:
- Santa Maria a Monte (Pisa)
TheÂ B&B Il RamaioloÂ is located in the countryside ofÂ Santa Maria a Monte, an historical village important outpost for its medieval hilltop location. Santa Maria a Monte is strategically located between Florence, Lucca and Pisa in the Arno valley. The cityÂ centreÂ has a unique urban structure: the houses and buildings all overlook the road that follows a spiral path. Walking through the streets of theÂ defenceÂ system you should find traces of medieval arches, tower-houses, the clock tower, and theÂ Collegiate Church,Â which preserves valuable works of art.
- Pisa is the nearest city from the B&B.Â Pisa every year attracts thousands of tourists from all around the world thanks to one of the most beautiful square in the world, the amazingÂ Piazza dei Miracoli â€“ UNESCO World Heritage Site. The square contains four different amazing building such as the Leading Tower, The Battistero, The Duomo and The Camposanto that are worth visiting.Â The glorious past of Pisa left a lot of other important spot to see, not only in the centre but also in the suburbs just outside the city.
- Florence is the main city of Tuscany due to dimension, history a culture. Lying on the banks of the Arno river and embraced among the hills full of olive trees, but also of churches, monasteries and villas, has always been famous for its beauty and elegance.Â Down townÂ the city is rich in art and buildings of historical importance where Â the greatest masters of the past centuries left their masterpieces.
- Lucca is famous for the impressive medieval walls surrounding the town delineating the characteristic shape. Just half an hour from the B&B Il Ramaiolo, the city is anarchitectural gem and a conglomeration of history that can be experienced by walking through the streets or tasting a coffee in one of the small squares. In addition to its beauty, Lucca is also famous for its elegant boutiques in the centre where you can spend a great shopping experience.
- San Miniato (Pisa)
- Vinci (Firenze)